Firesafe Resource & Industrial Division services the oil, gas, mining and industrial and power generation sectors, specialising in special hazard fire protection system design and installation. Our design and engineering staff have extensive experience in the design and management of special hazard fire protection systems in remote areas.
Our team is dedicated to the cost-effective and timely delivery of high quality fire suppression systems and world class service. We strive to promote the use of, and be the leading provider of special hazard fire protection systems; employing existing and new technologies to protect people, valuable assets and the environment.
Our core business goals consists of the following:
- protecting life, property and jobs is foremost
- seeking strategic alliances with our vendors
- continuous training and re-certification
- conducting business in an ethical manner
- maintaining high performance standards
- providing a stimulating and dynamic environment recognising the contribution of all staff
Our division has expertise in special hazards fire protection systems using non-water based and water based systems with fast response detection/actuation to protect critical equipment and data. We offer design, estimating, project management, installation, commissioning and inspection of custom engineered fire protection and detection systems. We create systems that are uniquely suited to the exact needs of your business.
Our capabilities include:
- Clean Agent Systems
- CO2 Suppression
- Dry Chemical Fire Suppression
- Foam Fire Suppression Systems
- Water Mist Fire Suppression
- Deluge Systems
- Water Spray/Cooling Systems
- Vehicle Suppression Systems